Stock N Roll was designed and built from the ground up to meet the needs of the largest construction companies in the world. Stock N Roll can provide the solution you need to control tool, equipment and consumable inventory. So whether you are a large or small company, when you are a looking for:
- Complete Inventory Visibility and Utilization.
- Improved Operational Efficiency and Return on Investment.
- Greater Accountability, Safety and Regulatory Compliance.
- Comprehensive and Flexible Reporting.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction.
Stock N Roll can provide you the control you need. Click on the links to the left to check out more ways Stock N Roll can help you gain control.
Stock N Roll establishes inventory control by allowing you to:
- Track unlimited pieces of equipment.
- Track unit-coded (serialized) assets.
- Track bulk assets.
- Track consumable and sale items.
- Track equipment issues and returns.
- Track kits and job boxes.
- Track equipment transfers between units, job sites, warehouses and service centers.
- Track lost or damaged equipment.
- Offer signature-capture capability on all issues and returns.
- Receive automatic outstanding inventory reports.
Stock N Roll establishes operational control by allowing you to:
- Provide rapid bar code or RFID checkout/check-in of equipment (by outstanding or by piece of equipment)
- Provide real-time outstanding report by employee/contractor at point of issue and return.
- Provide rapid receipt of new equipment by requisition or PO.
- Provide automatic asset number assignment for new equipment.
- Establish automatic reorder points on all categories of equipment.
- Support bar code label and ID tag printing.
- Support keyboard, bar code or RFID-based data entry including OEM bar codes.
- Provide extensive canned reports with export capabilities to MS Excel or other applications. Example reports:
- Items, which are understocked or overstocked, based on asset utilization.
- Outstanding tool issues, showing who has which assets and for how long.
- Which employees are over-consuming non-returnable assets.
- Offer end-customer web-based reporting (requires Centralized Stock N Roll solution).
- Make use of multiple user-defined data fields to enable significant levels of customization.
- Create user-defined operational reports with custom report writer.
Stock N Roll can be set up to track any of the following as informational only or to lock the item down until the appropriate requirement has been met:
- Track equipment certification requirements.
- Track personnel certifications including renewal dates.
- Track equipment inspection requirements.
- Track equipment calibration requirements.
- Track equipment service requirements.
- Use our mobile inspection module
Stock N Roll has an optional billing module which allows you to bill your customer (or internal department) in the following ways:
- Issue-based billing.
- Utilization-based billing.
- Employee allowance-based charges.
- Billing by individual, project, region, national or corporate.
- Extensive Pre-Built Reports that can be exported to MS Excel or other system.
If needed, we can develop a custom billing solution for you.
Stock N Roll gives you many options:
- Multiple Deployment Models
- Standalone (network connectivity not required).
- Client server (Local Area Network connectivity between clients required).
- Centralized (Internet access required).
- Continuity of Operations
- Automatic backup of data.
- User-definable database backups.
- Cloud-based database backups (Internet connectivity required).
- Automatic archiving of centralized databases.
- Import/Export and Integration
- Export data and reports to MS Excel or other business application(s).
- Import of setup data (Item Master, Inventory, Employees/Contractors, etc.).
- Integration to other systems with support for flat files, XML, SQL and/or web services.
- Predefined SAP integration.
- User-defined data fields to enable significant levels of customization without requiring programmatic modifications.
- User- or role-based security.
- Screen-level security.
- Field-level security.
If your job site doesn’t have Internet or network access, the most important option to remember is that Stock N Roll can run on your PC without a connection.